Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Fell 10,000 Feet Today !!!

Yep, so here we are in Mendoza, Argentina and it has been great. We have been rafting, had a crazy St. Patricks day, toured around the city, but today was the best .... we went Skydiving. Holy Crap... I cant even begin to explain how much of a rush it was. The free fall lasted about 15 seconds and it was intense. I went tandom .. obviously, otherwise I would have died. Anyways, I was basically hanging out the side of the plane until the guy jumped and then just enjoyed the ride. After falling 15 seconds at a really fast speed, like 200km per hour, he pulled the shute and I just hung there enjoying the view for about 10 mins or more until we landed. The landing was smooth, and the experience was incredible. I have a DVD which I will have to show to pèople when I get home. Check matts blog for some pics, but really the dvd will show the most. If you get a chance, DO IT, skydiving is the ultimate thrill..... not as scary as you would imagine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, WOW, WOW..that is incredible..Can't wait to see the dvd!!

Unknown said...

Wow thats amazing!!! I've been wanting to go skydiving since high school. Never got the chance

So that must have been an awkward 10 minutes strapped to some guy you didn't know. What did you discuss. "So, you like stuff?"